|Posted on January 15, 2013 at 8:45 AM|
Blade BM7000s software - October 12th 2012 **
Mega-Update, with many new powerful functions:
1. 7 Day EPG: Box is now compatible with 7 Day/PVR EPG streams in Europe and Middle East.
2. FAV Group navigation: Now you can use << and >> in Channel List mode to change thru FAV Groups.
3. Blade Online - Now you can download channel files online, without using USB stick.
4. Timeshift Mode added - Select in MENU>UTILS>DISK MANAGER>Auto Timeshift.
5. User Online Update added - User can now add their own online update function:-
MENU>SYSTEM SETTINGS>IP SETTINGS>BLUE (Firmware Update)>BLUE (Edit) - User can now either add IP address or URL of their Blade Stream Media Server. See section below about setting up Blade Stream.
6. Media Player:-
Press PLAY or F1 to start player (as before).
Now users can stream from their PC or another PC across internet as well as normal USB. To set up streaming from PC use Blade Stream software (see section below about setting up Blade Stream software).
7. NTSC Mode added.
8. Increased media file compatibility for playback.
9. Small bug fixes.
Information on how to perform the upgrade and much more advice is available in the New User Essential Guide Part One - which you can download here
The new October 2012 Sat firmware can be downloaded here
Make sure you download and read the New User Essential Guide - it has loads of new user information and frequently asked questions!
Categories: Latest Firmware for your Blade 7000